Monday, March 10, 2008

The Shack

I'm reading a great book. I originally tried getting it from the library but there's lots of holds on it. A friend who KNOWS me said, "Karey, you are going to want to own this book!" Many people I know are reading it more than once. It's The Shack.

Here are just a few of the many comments on the book:
"This book has the potential to do for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress did for his. It's that good!" - Eugene Peterson

The Shack is the most absorbing work of fiction I've read in many years. My wife and I laughed, cried and repented of our own lack of faith along the way. The Shack will leave you craving for the presence of God." - Michael W Smith

"Reading The Shack during a very difficult transition in my life, this story has blown the door wide open to my soul." - Wynonna Judd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Shack" sounds just perfect for me! I'm going to see if I can find one.

I love your blog! And thanks again for coming to the concert. It was so good to see you guys!

Karey Swan said...

It was good to see you guys again too. Good music! Always enjoy listening to you guys - old friends a growing up kids! I looked at your website and bookmarked it so I can return and read more.

http://www.secondwindacoustic.com/

That's it, for anyone reading this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...