Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happenings

Monte and me are getting ready to leave town, flying out tomorrow early for Boston. We'll be walking the Freedom Trail. Then we're driving to stay with some new friends building a home in New Hampshire for a few days. I'm hoping the Fall colors will be happening! Then we're off to Wisconsin to visit two of Monte's brothers and his parents in Ogema, Wisconsin (He was born in Tamahawk, WI - lots of Indian names). I'm taking my MacBook, so we'll see where I post from, and post pictures too.

Seasonal changes require me to think of freezing while we're gone - so thinking hoses, what do I want to protect or save. And then the clothes to take, when you could have hot to cold (and the airlines charge for checked baggage, and we've got several airline check-ins). And what to write down for reminder for Dawson to take care of (like the birds, besides our old dog Rocky, and what to water, how to mail my Hearth&Home book if orders come in from Amazon ...).

We have to visit close friends having a party this afternoon, even though we're not liking the driving time amounting to wasting two hours of our day. SO WHY am I wasting my time writing?!! There's something in me that has to write. And I like the daily exercise of it.

Dawson is forging/welding an all metal cello for an Honor's project for his Music Appreciation class. I'll be posting a picture of it. And I want to post his pics (so much better than mine I posted awhile back) of the giraffe he made his girlfriend for her birthday and Splarah holding it.

So be checking in to see where we are!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...