Monday, November 3, 2008

Arizona!

I'm in Sonoita AZ at Monte's partner Stan's home. Yesterday we flew into Tucson and went grocery shopping since I'm making tonight's supper for us, three Norwegians who flew in last night, and then Stan and Monte's secretary, Lori and husband. I just took my Mystery Pecan Pie (from my own Hearth & Home cookbook) out of the oven. And about to start the beginnings of chicken and eggplant parmesan. I want to go with them later this afternoon to a local vineyard, then back here for supper.

After shopping yesterday we went to my sister Kelli's home. As the afternoon progressed all my siblings and mom were there. Before everyone started to go their separate ways we took a picture outside, realizing that the last time we had taken a picture together was in the same setting and before my dad died, so before 2001!

I took a pic of Stan's tile floor. It's so nostalgic for me. Our home we built ourselves years ago in the Tucson Mtns, was almost totally tiled in this Mexican tile I so love!

2 comments:

Mom McDee said...

Your family pic is beautiful. Glad you have had time together!

Love from Michigan,

Valerie

montego said...

Yeah, I rather like the pic too... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...