Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Got home from the short road trip with Monte last night. Today was full with MOPS in the morning (going to be a good year I'm sure)- then friend Marty came over and we vegged out on our back deck visiting over coffee/tea and watching the birds - especially the bickering noisy hummingbirds- then back to church with an overlap of two meetings. So I'm tired.

I'm excited for a few days of not needing to go anywhere. After traveling, tasting yucky water (and coffee/tea made with the yucky water), and other things ... We come home saying, "There's no place like home!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally taste gross water through the coffee flavor! I remember visiting Sterling when Sarah's parents still lived there - the water's horrid. They made coffee for me with bottled water while I was visiting, because I complained so much. We're so spoiled here with our good water.

Karey Swan said...

Definitely spoiled!!!! When thinking of living somewhere else, the water would be a HUGE factor!!!!!!!! but we don't think we'll move from here, not for a long while at least.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...