Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Felted Booties

I finished knitting a pair of baby booties and at the same time finished an audio book.

As a MOPS Mentor Mom, I've tried several booty patterns. This one is a knit and felt, but the original pattern is just the felted foot part. I think it would easily fall off the baby's foot, so I added a ribbed cuff.

Tomorrow at MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) I'll try both styles on a baby's foot. First I have to see if it's the right size! Do I need to felt it more or less? And then see if the cuff makes it better.

The audio book is a James Patterson book - Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas. It is so different from his popular books, some made into TV and movies. This one was still emotional and full of suspense, not a murder mystery, but a beautiful love story of a new family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...