Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life

I have so much to post about, but I can't take the time. Company's been here. Feeling the return of the Velveteen Home with school done and all the young people hanging out and working around here besides having campfires and reminding me of all the food/drink stuffs I need to have around again. 

And today is Pentecost ... Monte and me went to church last night. I need to get outside now, so will post later. But thoughts on Pentecost as counting Omer was coming to an end have been circling about in my thoughts ... too bad posts couldn't come direct from the brain ... someday ... scary!

1 comment:

Karen Deborah said...

sometimes life just has to be lived.
Your having a campfire? Amazing it felt like it was nearly 100 today, very hot. Enjoy your friends, food, fun, and the meditations on the Lord.
You'll be back chock full of things to say when life slows down again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...